Monday, June 21, 2010

Upside of Wonder Etsy Update!

This shop update was inspired by the upcoming Fourth of July holiday, BBQ, and of course...summer!
                        1. Blue Military-Style Dress                     2. Blue Tie-Back Dress

                      3. American Girl Plaid Dress                      4. Light Blue Pintuck Dress

                        5. Blue Linen Dress                                 6. Candy Stripe Dress


All these are now available in the shop! I have a few more items that I still need to hem and stuff, and they should be in the shop later this week. Happy browsing.

Oh, and I am now listing a few items of my in the Chictopia Chic Shop! So if you are a friend/fan on Chictopia, you'll be able to see my shop items there now too!

No comments:

Post a Comment