Sunday, June 27, 2010

Action Is The Fruit: Vintage Swimsuit Sale

Happy Sunday to you kiddos,  it's Starr from A Thought Is The Blossom here to announce that I've just added my year long collection of vintage swimsuits to the shop.



I've got something for everybody, including two bombshell pieces from the 40's, a pair of handmade pin up style bottoms from the 60's....


....three crazy cool floral numbers from the 60's and 70's (one of which features an incredible scalloped faux skirt), one impeccable Hollywood glamor style piece from the 30's...


....one pin up style bikini from the 80's, and three 80's/90's pieces that I'd almost rather wear as a bodysuit under my shorts than as a swimsuit!

Just visit the shop to read more about them.

1 comment:

  1. That polka dot number is adorable!!!

    ~Hedda
    www.comehithergrandma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete